How do I know you’ve received my order?
You’ll receive an e-mail with your order number and details of your items confirming that your order is processing in our system. When your lovely new items have been dispatched, we’ll send you an order dispatch email.
Can I cancel or amend my order after it has been placed?
Once your order has been confirmed we’re unable to cancel or amend any items in the order. However, should you need to change the delivery address please contact our customer service team once you have received your email confirmation. Our customer service team are happy to help via email at email@example.com or by phone on 01225 442227.
Where do we deliver?
Flock delivers to addresses in the UK only.
What are our Delivery costs?
- UK* 2nd class deliveries are charged at £4.00 and can take 2-4 working days for delivery.
- UK* 1st class deliveries are charged at £6.00 and can take 1-3 working days for delivery.
- UK* premium deliveries are charged at £10.00 and will be delivered next day when ordered by 3pm.
- *Please note premiuim delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm Mon - Fri. Premium deliveries will be delivered the next working day and excludes Ireland and Scotland.
*Ireland and Scotland will be charged as UK but can take between 2 and 7 days to be delivered.
I didn’t receive my order, what do I do?
- All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail and should be delivered within 2-3 working days. If your items don’t arrive by this time, please contact our friendly customer service team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01225 442227. We are unable to provide tracking numbers.
Our current opening hours are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 10am-5.30pm
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Sunday: 10am-5pm